There are several popular condo hotel properties on Treasure Island Beach, Florida. Something about the sugar white sand, emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico and the Florida sunshine must have something to do with it. One of the newest projects is the Crystal Palms located at 11605 Gulf Blvd in Treasure Island.
Crystal Palms Condo Hotel Beach Resort consist of 36 luxury units. This building was built in 2008 to be a condo/hotel. The owner decided to run the building as a hotel until now. They did it well. Crystal Palms is now rated #1 on Trip Advisor in Treasure Island.
All 36 units in the building are being sold. Financing is available. Owners earn a steady revenue stream with onsite management while not personally enjoying this spectacular property. This property was originally built to be a condo hotel in 2008. This is also a popular option for corporate housing. Everything is taken care of for you. This is the definition of turn-key.
- Contemporary, fully furnished- turn- key Units.
- Luxurious kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Oversized Living Room with Scan Design furniture
- Washer and Dryer in each unit
- Flat screen TV in living room and each bedroom
- Large private balconies and deeded parking space
- Outdoor heated pool and spa with lush tropical landscaping
- Superbly built in 2008 with high end finishes and details
- Common area “Living Room” great for gatherings
- Stunning entry lobby
- Club of Treasure Island options
One bedroom units start at $265,000.00. Estimated taxes are $4,252.00.
Two bedroom units start at $294,000.00. Estimated taxes are $4,307.00.
Three bedroom penthouse units are $695,000.00. Estimated taxes are $10,848.00.
Estimated rental income for a 1 bedroom unit is $32,213.00, for a two bedroom $36,079.00 and $64,942.00 for a three bedroom unit.
Monthly association fees are $525.00. This fee includes building maintenance, building insurance, grounds and pool maintenance, cable, water and sewer.
The building is 30 minutes to both Tampa International and St. Pete/Clearwater airport. Local attractions are Tropicana Stadium, Raymond James Stadium, Tampa Bay Times Forum, Clearwater Aquarium, Dali Museum, Busch Gardens and Johns Pass Village.
If you would like more information on this or other real estate opportunities please call me at 727-455-5814.